March 15, 2010

We Are 6 Peeps




Happy Monday, Everyone. Lord, I love me a Monday.


This past weekend was wonderful. On Saturday, Tomato Soup +1 joined us. Four kids bounced all over my house, shouting and being sweet. We gals played Barbies and the boys played Wii until almost midnight. And when I say "shouting" - Dude, words cannot express the decibel level achieved in my living room. Tomato Soup and I glanced at each other a number of times with smiles on our faces. There are FOUR of them. Four of them and two of us and it is AWESOME. We are 6 peeps.


It feels exactly right.


God is so good. All the time.


I am looking forward to all sorts of good things this week including more ponytails for the almost-entirely-potty-trained Moo and working on Trevor's quilt this weekend!



PS: Christy, thanks for the prod! :)

3 comments:

  1. sweet Rachel, it is such a blessing to 'hear' the joy in your post. I could hear the giggling and hollering all the way over here, such joyful sounds of children's laughter, a family! (now mind you I had five boys so noise was something I grew used to!) It warms my heart to see that you and Tomato Soup are enjoying the little moments, may God continue to bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going to have a great week. Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to see and hear the happy in you!

    ReplyDelete