May 17, 2010

Green

Random: I painted my walls green in high school. Kelly green. Grass green. I've always, always had a thing for green. I've also always, always had a thing for this gorgeous ball of dirt God gave us to live on. Since I began blogging 3 years ago, I've spent quite a bit of time trying to be green at home, too.

So it seems fitting that the love of my life is a horticulturalist, don't you think? Dude even showed up to my house wearing green. Can't get any more favorite for me.



Mercy. Forearm check: YO!

I wrote about B's green eyes already. So, so amazing. When I look into them, I see a world of growing possibility - just like the green grass itself. And yes, I still listen to this lovely song every night and say prayers of thanks for him. Gotta love some Coldplay.


So that's all I've got for you today. This post was brought to you by the color green.

And Dear B: Thank you for taking care of business for me today while I suffered through a seven hour meeting. Can't wait to cook and serve dinner to the poor with you tomorrow. And I especially love that you told me about saying your prayers before you go to bed. Love you to the stars.

1 comment:

  1. love the color green myself, a color of rebirth and rejuvination :) that man is just too darling...did you find his Halo yet?

    ReplyDelete