June 22, 2010

Almost...




Pardon the wonky lighting and blur on the Droid phone. I was standing on the back of my couch after 9pm to take this sucker.



So I finally took some time last night to work on Trevor's twin quilt. I assembled and sewed the entire quilt top. Quite easy really, just sewing square to square using this method.


Still to do: sandwiching the fabric with the batting and backing and then deciding to send it away for topquilting, or do it myself.


Next up: Drew's red, blue, and puppy quilt.

5 comments:

  1. lookin' good! Can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! Are the kiddywinks back from their Dads yet? I hope they've had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good! I was thinkin of your children the other day and I just stopped what I was doing got down on my knees and prayed. I prayed for their safety and your sanity when they return! Hope they are doing well I sure miss pics of those little people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!!! This pattern has been on my short list. Trev will love it.

    Don't have any advice as far as -quilt yourself or send out....twin size means you can wrestle it yourself but ALSO means it won't be too expensive to ring up Miss Mary....hmmmm

    ReplyDelete