July 8, 2010

Thursday Shoulder Footage

WARNING: Gratuitous upper body nudity in this post.


On Thursday of last week, B and I (mostly B) took a tree down for Habitat for Humanity's Brush Of Kindness program. He chopped and sawed and I snapped and stacked if you must know. We both ended up filthy.



IMAG0091

IMAG0092

IMAG0095





Despite the eye protection, I had sawdust IN MY BRA. That's wrong in ten kind of ways. And I just loved how cute my chucks were in the green, green grass. And those jeans? Silver's from 2006. Just sayin'.




IMAG0098




So after the tree fell, was chopped, stacked, the ground cleared, and the old lady left happy with sun again shining on her front porch, Homes and I picked up the kids from the sitter and went home to play.



Mabel decided it was time to practice on her tricycle. Her legs haven't been quite long enough to pedal until recently, so she was suffering something terrible until she got the hang of things.



IMG_3123e

IMG_3118e



Anger.



IMG_3122e



Determination.


Frustration (though, can I just say, that bare chest back there would chase away any of my problems!).



IMG_3121e



And finally, JOY!



IMG_3145e



Forearm check: Yo! Bonus shoulder footage.

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! Abby's legs aren't quite long enough for the trike yet - and she is dying to keep up with her brother! Go M Go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Triumph on the trike! Yay! She'll be racing the boys in no time. What a stinkin' cutie.

    ReplyDelete