August 27, 2010

Das Braids

Random fact about me: I had long (think: Pippy) braids in my hair every single day from age 4 until the 4th grade. This was partially because of upkeep and partially because my father would have been distraught if I cut my hair. My hair was past my bahookey for my entire childhood. Until 4th grade (did I already say that?) when I made Dad a deal. If I made the honor roll, I would be allowed to cut my hair. Dude should have had more faith in my brilliance because you'd better believe I got straight A's and lopped my hair at my shoulders. It was LIBERATING.

Ahem.

Where was I? Oh yes. The apple doesn't fall far, Peeps.

[Nana, you should prepare yourself right now.]


Hey, Moo Moo.

I see you have braids in your hair today.

IMG_3889e


Yes, I see whateveritis outside. Come here and let Mama take your picture. Nana will want to see your braids. Your first ever braids. So precious. You're so pretty, Moo.


IMG_3890e


Hey, wait, don't... EWWWWW.


IMG_3893e


Well, whatever you do, just don't eat... EWWWWW!!!!


IMG_3894e


Mabes! No! That's something the boys do! GRODY!


IMG_3895e


Yeah. You're a stinker all right. You and your braids. Braids and boogers, I guess.


IMG_3897e

1 comment:

  1. WAaayyyyyYYY too cute those braids. And the child... Glad to see she's all over that vomit-on-the-shoes/floor thingy....
    You sure have yourself the cutest three littlest kids, ever! Next to my three big kids, that is...

    ReplyDelete