August 31, 2010

Plan Progress

B and I were very busy this weekend, yo. In fact, we're going to be busy for quite a few weekends for the next little while.

So. Hmmm. Our plan is unfolding. Our plan that involves:
  • LA LA LA (inside joke, best explained by me telling you that I need to quit being afraid of letting GOOD things happen in my life)
  • Cohabitating after the necessary and glittery-with-goodness union of him and me
  • Planning the aforementioned union and the subsequent cohabitation (MOVING BINDER, YO)
So. This weekend, we built a loft in his garage. Oh yes, I did hold that 2x4 up against the wall. Just call me Mrs. Muscles - well, soon enough anyway.

Did someone say something about his shoulders? What was I saying?

Oh yes!


IMAG0190e



The loft is nearly complete. Next up: framing in the downstairs of his house...

And, PS: Just to clarify (because I would hate to not be clear here), we don't know when that union will happen. But stay tuned, Blog Friends, because I know inquiring minds want to know. Mercy, if I had a buck for every time I'm asked when we're getting married, I'd be quite wealthy! So..no shacking up, just to reiterate.

PPS: Please don't stop asking because it makes me grin all kinds of goofy when you do!

11 comments:

  1. Are you going to shack up?
    Please tell me you aren't!
    Please tell me that you will marry this handsome man first, before he carries you over his threshold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marry? Really? Are you bonkers?! I'm just teasing. Wouldn't shacking up be a little fun? Teasing again. Kind of! Oh, you know you'll know if it's the right time. Jump in with both feet and give it your all. Life's so short. We don't need to be serious all the time, do we? You already have the big and happy family, so you've got that being blessed thing down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ****happy dance*****
    Now what's with B wearing a shirt in this picture? C'mon Rach. Give us the beefcake!

    (God is Great, isn't He!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much fun! And you deserve it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooooooooooooo good!!!!! I am so happy for you and your kids. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get your fingers out yer ears! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg it's like a soap opera on here! I love it! It's so exciting! Can't wait till the good news comes! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! So happy for you both. And how awesome is it that he can remodel his own house? Very impressive.

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete