September 23, 2010

I Am Old




Really, I wasn't sure what to title this post. So I went with the sentiment that I feel each and every single time that I look at these school pictures, which just came home two days ago. [And by the by, I totally forgot it was picture day and sent them to school in comfy rocker tees. Duh.]


If you've ever wondered what Shoes looks like, take a look at blondie up there. Except, Trevor's toe head and dark blue eyes are all his own.


I'd still say Drew is 50/50 between Shoes and me. Man, I love that Drew's eyes are more green now than ever. Same color as my father.

Anyway, I can't believe they are as big as they are. Holy shit, they'll be in high school before long. Over dinner last night, Trevor was asking Bryon about driving. Seriously. Slow the bus down, please. Where did my little boys go?


1 comment:

  1. They are too cute, I mean, handsome...and yeah...my oldest turns 13 next month and is about ready to pass me up on height! I liked it when I used to be able to tell him something and look down on him - now I'm at eye level!

    ReplyDelete