September 1, 2010

LifeLight

It's that time of year again.

This is coming.







This weekend, it's coming! Bryon and I work for LifeLight's corporate sponsor so we have been busy getting things ready for the festival.


We're so excited. This year, I am going to stand in the middle of that alfalfa field in front of my children with the love of my life beside me and my hands in the air shouting praise to God Almighty, right along with about 150,000 other people. Jumping, jumping, jumping.


It's amazing to me to live in an area of the U.S. where God is so celebrated and adored and where this wonderful festival takes place. It's the largest Christian music festival in the U.S. Right here. In Da Plains. Right in the spot where God moved me.


LOVE it.

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to be able to experience a shared loved for Jesus. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally just got goosebumps. so fun!

    Make sure you head over to Real Moms Real Views and enter the give away for one of my personalized piggy banks!

    http://www.realmomsrealviews.com/2010/09/03/perfect-painted-pig-jdavissquared-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete