September 20, 2010

Soaking It All In

IMAG0224f



This past weekend Bryon and I moved the freezer from my house to his house. While the kids and I will be living in an apartment until we are official, some of our things need to make their way to their new home.


As I drove behind B, I sat soaking it all in.


I soaked in this man moving me toward him, asking my children and me to be a part of him for always.


I soaked in the fact that the boys never want to ride with me anymore, always choosing to "just be boys" with Bryon.


I soaked in his dependable truck with 130,000 miles on it, which we later replaced the ball joints on together (okay, so I just removed and retightened 2 bolts, but I totally gave it hell).


I soaked in the gorgeous scenery and marveled at the beauty of God's great sky before me.


I soaked in the memory of God telling me that I needed to move exactly here.


I soaked in the fact that I really and truly must wash the bug guts off my window more often.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my God! Is this scenary from where you live? It 's wonderful! And... what do you mean by "official"???? Are you two... well... ..... ??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needless to say, that is a gorgeous photo. What a beautiful sky to live under! And so much green!

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the official picture's of this union between your two families!! I just can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and mushy. LOL Seriously though my husband says that you two make a great couple and he is so happy for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete