September 20, 2010

An Update On My One

I have written about the One a few times.


And I so know I have found my One.


But I have realized something since then. I should rephrase some of the things I have said because I now have a better way to explain the needs in my life.


First I should explain that B goes to a men's Bible study every other week. The last lesson was on the sanctification of marriage. It was a rough but amazing lesson (and if you know who Matt Chandler is, you know what I mean.) Something very frank occured to me while listening to that lesson with B. Something I already knew, but needed to be hit in the face with.


Jesus is my One. He always was and always will be.


Bryon is the right man for me BECAUSE I CHOOSE FOR HIM TO BE.



IMAG0231


You can listen to the lesson here.

1 comment:

  1. That's some good theology! Love me some Matt Chandler!

    ReplyDelete