October 27, 2010

Holiday Cards Are On My List











I have 2 things this year that I did not have last year:

I'm loving these this year. All from http://www.minted.com/.


Of course, I'll probably make my own. Maybe not. Maybe I'll be too busy painting and planning a wedding. Just sayin'.


Have you made your Christmas card list yet? How about this query: for those of you with blended families, do you send cards to BOTH parents' sides or just your new spouse's side? Wonder what that etiquette is exactly...

2 comments:

  1. I've always ent photos to both sides, hopefully the adults can deal with it, if not oh well. for me it was a matter of showing the kids I thought of us as one united group, all family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach it's a perfect day for me to check in with your blog. You send those cards to both sides. Ty is my boy through and through regardless of how I got him. We are ONE family, not some here and some there. My family knows and accepts this. Enjoy your extended family.

    ReplyDelete