December 28, 2010

A Letters Lesson

There are magnetic letters on the fridge. Most are holding up pictures - but there are extras. I usually spell out 'i love u' or 'u r cute' whenever I walk past because that's how I roll.



I am also working on memorization of letters with Mabel right now so these letters come in handy for those lessons as well.



One evening a while back Bryon was calling Trevor "Punjab" (you know, the cool-ass guy from Annie? The one who crawls up the ladder and unwinds his turbin to rescue her? Oh, I LOVED him when I was little!). Anyway... the fridge was supposed to say 'punjab'.



But Bryon was feeling ornery.






Good thing that Mabel didn't have a letters lesson that evening.

1 comment:

  1. this is hilarious! i loved punjab too! Annie was my absolute favorite when I was little.

    I'm just catching up from about a month of craziness...hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete