December 14, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

1. The Happy Sack by Dottie Angel. LOVE.



2. Vintage schoolbags (and bowling bags!) from Samsonite, like this one from adVintageous in hot pink!



3. Darling vintage plate sets like this Norleans set on Etsy.


4. Gorgeous handmade cake plate from vesselsandwares on Etsy.



5. Glass Cake Plate/Punchbowl from Williams Sonoma.




6. Kendra by Kate Spade New York. (In black...I wish!)





7. Rocha by Nine West. Love the nude.



8. Felted ball garland from MadeMary on Etsy.



9. Handmade journals from Seattle Coffee on Etsy.




10. DIY ornaments from Bloesem.




And Dear B: It wouldn't be Things I Love if I didn't mention you, walking through the kitchen last night singing the lyrics to "The Right Stuff." I'm not sure what you were thinking, I only know that this glimpse of your freak flag [seriously, New Kids? HOW COOL ARE YOU?!?!] made me fall in love with you x5. And this morning you tried to spell Snoop speak in an email. You are so cool, Babe. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. As usual, I can 'steal' some things from your things I love post. The high heals? unfortunately I have to *love* them on someone else' feet. LOOK great--hurts my knees.. sigh. Blue cake plate?-- yummy !

    ReplyDelete