December 28, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

1. Gorgeous artwork from Carrie Strine.


2. Plaid for a wedding. Yes, please! (photos from GreenWeddingShoes)


3. Generosity. This time in the form of tons of free printable gift tags (which I am bookmarking for next year). Find them at Creature Comforts.


4. The Anthropologie latte bowls.



5. Mismatched dining room chairs. LOVE this. (photo from Apartment Therapy)



6. House tours on ApartmentTherapy. THE BEST inspiration ever, no matter what your style is.

7. This whole outfit from Outofline on Etsy. MAN, I love them!!!



8. Beads from yukidesigns on Etsy. If there was a color chosen for our wedding so far, this is it.

9. The darling fabric streamers at this wedding reception, via OurBlogOfLove.


10. Elsie's hair. Almost always, even when it is pink (though I am not that brave). I have lemmed photos of her hair for almost as long as I've been reading her blog and loving her scrapbook pages on TwoPeasInABucket. Yes, that long. Please - just one time if you never have - go check out her blog. She is so creative, so sweet, and she's getting married, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment