December 8, 2010

Things I Love Thursday


1. 10, by Mercy Me. I need this one. Baaaaad. The kids will need earplugs for the car rides, I promise you.


2. Up To Now, by Snow Patrol. Enough said. Your legs will be numb from dancing it out so much.



3. This adorable idea from Amy Conard at Nellie Loves Vintage. She embroidered one of her son's art pieces. I might have to try this!!!


4. This Denyse Schmidt string theory quilt (which I am pretty sure isn't available anymore). So gorgeous, but so guy friendly!


5. Darling ornaments and ornament kits from Paperandstring on Etsy.


6. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. Every day, People. Every day. This is my holy grail lip balm. It's inexpensive and I can buy it at Target and Walmart. Also, conveniently fits just right into a Christmas stocking.


7. AE Boyfriend Racer Tank. I wear one of these almost daily. Perfect this time of year as a base layer for warmth, an added pop of color under your whatever, and also, the perfect nighttime top. And they are super long enough!


8. Some kind of these boots. Mine are knock-offs, found HERE. I cannot explain the warmth - the necessary warmth of these boots unless you have them and wear them in frigid temps. Even the knock-offs do the trick. Such a favorite of mine. And so stinking cute with knee socks and a skirt!


9. Custom family by Goosegrease on Etsy. Yes, please (plus a black and white cat -MEOW)!



10. These two necklaces from Lisa Leonard designs. I love them both, so much. Order by Dec 16 and get it by Christmas. Enter code: winterwonder to get 15% off (thanks, SouleMama!).

1 comment:

  1. great list. SO, the knock offs are comfy? 'Cause I've been wanting me some UGS, but it is NOT going to happen anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete