2. Gorgeous neck wraps from Tortillagirl on Etsy.
3. Warm & Natural cotton batting... you could never go wrong with this. If you quilt, I mean.
4. The Lacie from Victoria's Secret. Every girl should have one... or five.
4. Latte Bowls (my fave is the Retro assortment) from Anthropologie.
5. Polaroid 600 film. Cheapest I can find is on Amazon.
6. Burberry Brit Sheer perfume, which I found at Sephora online.
7. ANYTHING (in size large for moi) from Outofline on Etsy. Except this shirt, because I just ordered the last one. Couldn't help it. I cannot express how much I love this shop.
8. Recycled wood signs (gosh, I love them all) from WilliamDohman on Etsy. I would love to commission a cursive sign from him that says "blessed".
9. The Yorkton Scarf by Ozetta on Etsy. I adore all of her things.
10. Embroidered artwork by ThreeRedApples on Etsy.
So, I'm aiming to do a weekly post on some of my favorite things from around the web. It's a new feature that I love reading on other blogs, so consider me atop the bandwagon there. And, to be honest - Christmas is a-comin' and it wouldn't be a terrible idea to hint at what I would love to find under my tree. Honey...?