December 21, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

1. I still haven't seen this movie. I know; I'm ashamed. How can I sleep and breathe the style of Carrie when I haven't even found out what she looks like in Dubai (or wherever it is that they go)? I can't wait to see this! I hope Santa brings it. If not, Target's going to after Christmas!









3. Roxy perfume. LOVE. This is what I was wearing when Bryon couldn't stop pestering me during our office furniture move last December. All he can remember is my scent, he says (it was good, apparently).




4. Vintage granny square afghan, like this one.




5. I love Pyrex and I love green. This avacado piece fits that bill quite nicely. From here.


6. This sugar cookie glaze recipe from BakedBree.com. This is my new go-to website for great, quick recipes. We've loved everything I've made from here.


7. N.E.E.T Magazine and blog. LOVE. So inspiring.





8. A white petticoat, like this one on Etsy.



9. Nylon magazine. I wanted to love it while liking it online for months... and then I laid my hands on one at Barnes & Noble. I'm pretty sure B thought I'd gone rabid, all foaming at the mouth and stuff, but it was just love. I really need to get a subscription.


10. Skinny Ultra Lounge Pant by JCrew. It's taking all of my will power not to order these.

2 comments:

  1. So can't wait for the new Sookie book!! Those are what I went "rabid" for this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sookie! I knew we'd be friends in RL.
    :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete