December 1, 2010

This Scarf

Photo (and scarf) from Quince & Co., courtesy of Soulemama.




I've been trying to figure this one out on my own. Double crochet rows in two directions isn't working properly. I'm going to try single crochet next. I think I've got my stitch-to-row ratio wonky because it ends up NOT square. As you can see, square is necessary for this one. So... I'm still working on figuring this one out. Good news is, I have about 47 more scarves to make this month, so I'll have plenty of time to find a ratio that works.



Happy!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Looks knitted to me. Best of luck figuring it out! I'm making a couple hundred scarves this month myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with all the scarfs? Are you expecting bad weather? We're under 3 foot of snow at the moment!

    I agree with Amy, I think the scarf in the photo is knitted. |It is lovely though.

    Just posted another Hawaiian story for you.

    x

    ReplyDelete