February 24, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

1. Mustard bag from bayanhippo on Etsy. Long term favorite of mine.

2. More merriweathercouncil on Etsy. I know! I DIE.

3. Darling letterpress recipe cards and box from 1canoe2 on Etsy.
4. Industrial light fixtures. This one, from here.

5. Vaneli Genie in red smack patent (isn't that the coolest name ever for a color?). Probably a good thing they don't have my size in these. Lulu would adore these as well. Sadly, she is the same size as moi.
6. Earthies Lucia. SWOON. These I am saving up for. These I will wear with socks. Often. I promise.
7. Earthies Capri.

8. Sofft nude heels. LOVE.
Wow that was a lot of shoes. Sorry about that.

9. Delicious buttery cream skirt from Emersonmade.

10. Dressy shorts outfit by Emersonmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment