February 10, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

1. Intimate reception lighting. Those big bulbs are incredibly hard to find, yo. I like these just as much. Simple, white, drapey. Photo from The Sweetest Occassion.

2. Embroidered art, like this darling (and tiny!) thing, from Merriweathercouncil on Etsy.


3. Map ornaments from Palomasnest on Etsy.



3. JCrew's spring business line. Yummy. And also? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm growing my bangs out.


4. Modular messenger in my most favorite color. From bayanhippo.


5. Sparkly shoes + stockings + bow? SWOON! Image source.

6. James 1:12 Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.


7. Vintage, repurposed silverware. From here.


8. Vintage bread pans, for just this purpose. From here. Can you tell I want an herb garden?

9. Outdoor boudoir? Absolutely. As long as Bryon's the photographer. These images from Junebug.

10. His right ear. It's the one I tuck into and close my eyes. The one I nuzzle and kiss sometimes. It's my favorite ear.

Yeah, I noticed two 3's up there. Forgive me my inability to count today. We'll blame it on the 1,057 things I need to do this week, kay?

2 comments:

  1. Luuuurve the sparkly shoes! I need some of my very own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vintage trailer pics

    ReplyDelete