March 1, 2011

Snow Peek

Welcome to the new blog, Peeps!

While we're waiting for everyone to join us... and while I'm waiting to get the rest of the candid photos edited, how about a little peek of our covenant union in the snow?

This photo comes to you courtesy of Trevor, who was thrilled to bring his own camera to the ceremony on Saturday. And I am thrilled with the small little moments that he so perfectly captured.

The snowflakes were fat and fluffy, the weather was perfect, and that ring on my husband's hand has to be my favorite new thing to look at EVAH.




Yeah, I thought you wouldn't mind.

PS: Professional photos won't be available for at least 3 weeks. Keep your panties on!

4 comments:

  1. OH WOW!! Major goosebumps - I am so thrilled and just happy for all of you! God is just so good and I love how we all have got to witness this alongside you...thanks for sharing it with us and I cannot wait to see all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rachel and Bryon,

    I wish you love and Jesus. I wish you quiet days and days of joy. I have loved following your journey and I love finding you here, in this new place. I pray for you both and your family and I am SOOOOOO excited that you got married!!! Your love gives me hope and faith. And your love in Jesus shows me a true way to follow Him. God bless your new family of 6.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holla! What a beautiful day it was! SO honored to have been there. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great photo, your lad has got a real eye for photography! I've been impressed with other photos he's taken.

    LOVE that coat! x

    ReplyDelete