March 10, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

1. My new quilt!!! Thanks so much, Mindy! We LOVE it. Pictures to come soon...


2. Anna Maria Horner fabric. I loved it before, but now that my new quilt has it alllllll over it, I am smitten! Time for some kind of project!


3. This old book print. From here.


4. Party streamers, like these on http://www.thesweetestoccassion.com/


5. Horse party ideas for Miss Moo... from http://www.thesweetestoccassion.com/


6. This adorable print. From here.

7. Vintage and vintage-inspired living room pieces. These from sprucehome.


8. Screen printed goodies, like this cushion on Etsy. Is there an adult version, I wonder?


9. Rhinestone headpieces, like this one.


10. Vintage-inspired polka dot skirts, like this one from bayousalvage.

1 comment:

  1. I need to find some of that fabric. Gorgeous. (the quilt on your etsy site disappeared!? so I better get my mind grooving on another plan for the one turning 4 next month. That fabric is very cool.

    ReplyDelete