March 17, 2011

Things I Love Thursday


1. Adorable cupcake photos. I want to make these red velvet cupcakes from BakedBree.


2. Word clouds. I love this one - a song - but never can settle on a location for this... right now I'm considering over our bed.


3. Adorable homemade bookmarks, from doubletakesblog, via TW. Trevor would love these.


4. Handmade bookshelves.


5.  Making time for self photos.


6. Photo/art groupings, like this one from amelialyon (thanks Tara!)


7. Tents for little girl sleepovers!


8. The stylings of b*spoke.

9. Hand painted cross stitch? Are you kidding? LOVE. This, from Bloesem.


10. Raw lunches. This photo (and encouraging plan) from Angela Hardison. This is an ideal lunch for me. I love eating like this! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing!!! You spire me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the painted cross stitch. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE bed sheet camping and everything in 8, esp that bag and those boots. That cross stitch wall is fab, I'm thinking that would look A-mazing in my studio! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete