March 31, 2011

Things I Love Thursday



1. Style favorite, Dear Lizzy. One of my favorite blogs; I read her every morning and then check again before bed to see if she's done anything else creative or had anything more to say. Or to see what she's wearing. The girl has a scrapbook line, beautiful children, and a penchant for personal style that I'm doing my best not to envy. I really enjoy her.


2. I don't wear necklaces often, but do I like this one from tamar. Wish it came in silver.

3. Anna Maria Horner's little folks fabric. YUM.
4. This unbelievably beautiful card holder, from here.


5. Vintage melmac cups and saucers for the little girls' room. - These, from here.


6. Madewell outfits.


7. Style icon Alexa Chung. LOVE.


8. Hammocks under the deck.


9. Smudgy eyes, red nails, and bright lipstick.


10. This beautiful quilt block by castleandthings.com.au  - I love the colors!

1 comment:

  1. I love that little fairy hammock! I would love something like that in my garden. I might cover my arbour in fairy lights instead. X

    ReplyDelete