August 23, 2011

Lucky

Last night I laid in the bed while Bryon was working in the dining room. Golden Girls and Lucky Magazine - my idea of a great time (when I must be minus the husband, I'm sayin').

What do I do when I'm bored in the bed with four old ladies and an incredible fashion mag? Take pictures, of course.



Lovely camel and fuschia. Yummy.


Ooh, blue with black. Refined and funky.


Ohhhh, here we go. Gray. Come to Mama. Oh the flowy skirt and mint green leather jacket. Holy moly.



Dear Yellow Outfit (and also white outfit): please come home with me. Amen.


Now this is an Essie color that I don't have yet. More of a creamy pink.


I want this deep purple, too. Carry On.


Hello, gorgeous lipgloss. Clinique in Black Honey. Really? Clinique? Anyone tried this?


Can someone please help me find this darling beanie or one just like it for the fall? Everything I find either has a whole sock hanging off the back of my head, or it's too tight. I do not have a small brain, People. I have tons of hair. Lots of shit to shove in a beanie.

What was I saying? Oh yes, I love Lucky Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment