September 16, 2011

The Farmhouse Table

Oh how I want one for our home. It's not a difficult request, I don't think. A thick, butcher block-esque table that seats our entire family. Problem is, I don't have a bunch of $$.

Here are some that you've already seen. All images are Pinned.










And here again, courtesy of Wendy's recommendation, is another beautiful table that's right up my alley. Plus this sucker is homemade from repurposed materials. Score!



Thanks to Wendy, I now have another farmhouse table tutorial to share! Find it here!

1 comment:

  1. :) Are you and homeboy making one in the near future? That's what I'd like to see! I know you'll make an awesome one, and you'll find the perfect materials for practically free. Praying that for you!

    PS If you get your hands on a piano bench or two, they are EXCELLENT additional seating when company comes over. The rest of the time they make good end tables or nicknack displays.

    ReplyDelete