September 27, 2011

Somebody Else's Wedding

Husband and I went to a wedding a couple of weeks ago. I went on and on about what to wear, and ended up with a black pencil skirt and long sleeve tee in vibrant flame (yes, that same one from JCrew) with black pantent heels. I mostly loved a reason to wear heavy eye makeup and the necklace that I found that morning - for a whopping $13!

I am such a girl.

It was nice to sit in the little wooden church with concrete floors and witness a couple so in love commit to one another for a lifetime. I sat squeezing Bryon's hand and remembering our day in the snow. They read from Corinthians, which I love so much.

The reception was also fun, with the bride and groom entering with light sabers to the Star Wars theme! We had dozens of coworkers there to hang out with and had an awesome evening.



Yay for date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment