November 28, 2011

A Quilt For Phyllis

Oh, how I hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was excellent. More on that later. While I recoup from my weekend of recouperation, how's about a look at Phyllis's quilt? I thought you'd like that.


My big girl's quilt took a bit longer to get back from topquilter Mary. But it was well worth it. Mary used freestyle loops in white thread to meander around my embroidery...

of magical mermaids...



writing, and flowers...




your love is as soft as a puppy lick




There was a wonky log cabin square in the middle (surrounded by creatures designed by Heather Ross of course),




and a "3" on the side.




Hayley's twin quilt was freestyle all the way, just like Mabel's. And like her sister, hers has darling rounded corners as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment