November 15, 2011

Quilt for #3 and Snot

I finished Hayley's quilt this weekend, yo. I did snap some photos during the binding process with my phone. The pictures are terrible, but the quilt is pretty sweet!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A coworker gave me his cooties last week and I spent most of the weekend nursing the worst sinus headaches/cold symptoms I have had in a very long time. I'm not quite over it, but the headache has subsided enough for my eyes and teeth to feel normal. Blech, I hate that feeling.
 
As Bryon nursed me back to health, he came down with some belly bug and has earned himself two days home. Sick. Not quite the vacation he needed, but a vacation from work crazy nonetheless. Trevor and Mabel are battling allergies right now as well, so more than half of us is disgusting just now. Eh.
 
I am blessed both by the time at home to finish this quilt and because I have a reason to.

No comments:

Post a Comment