November 3, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

I'm atwitter with excitement today, Peeps. Hold on tight; I'm going to be all over the place.
1. For funsies, I took a typing test online that said I type 90 wpm, with 5 errors. Wow. I knew I was fast, but holy cowsers. I'm sort of frightened.
2. Dream dog is a pug. Not a reality just now. When we have time to train properly - yes. Maybe when the kids are you know, in college. Oy. HOWEVER - we already know what her name will be.
3. Leather jackets!
4. I should start looking for a white blazer. Bet I can scour one for cheap. Might not be the best season to begin this search, but oh well.
5. Dream library/window/view would be amazing in a downstairs family room with a walkout... fireplace in one corner with loft couch. Wow.
6. Tom's ballet flats. I am counting the days; I'm not going to lie. Now - I do not have a pair of regular Tom's yet... mostly because I cannot decide what color to get. But these are wonderbar.
7. Sleep ponytails.
8. I love that God is good, every day.
9. Behold. I want to paint the front door yellow. Probably should tell him first.
10. I love that it's almost time. Almost time for those precious white flakes to drop from the sky and land with a little flutter onto the ground. Almost time for the white blankets to cover the back yard and lake and for the moon to glow pink on top of them... I'm totally okay with that.

1 comment:

  1. Love the door color. Maybe I'll do that too! And the CS Lewis quote? Perfect. The best thing I've read in a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete