November 17, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

I have 3 new blog favorites, yo. They are:


1. Nat the Fat Rat


2. Rockstar Diaries


3. Nectar and Light






4. Vintage sheets. Love, love, love them. The feel, the smell, the everything.

5. I love that I have a few reasons to stock up on some vintage sheets, namely second quilts for my girls, and my couch! Bring it!


6. Image love from Nectar and Light up there, and I'm very inspired to paint a section of our dining room with chalkboard paint. We shall see. We need it.


7. JCrew blossom earrings. I didn't even look to see how much they were - I don't want to know. I just love them. Hear that, Husband? LOVE THEM (or something just like them).


8. I've gotta find me some of this before January 1.


9. I'll admit, I am intrigued. $5 for a gallon of Meyers homemade? Might have to test this out...


10. Well, I love two things about this. I love the pale lavender frosting (can you believe I used to HATE purple?), and I love that this makes me think of #3, who turns 7 tomorrow.

All images are Pinned, with the exception of the first 3 from their respective blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment