December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

Before 2011 closes on us, I want to document some Christmas highlights this year. It's not about the gifts, but the expressions of happiness for me.

First, Dad read the Christmas story from the book of Luke. The kids were all mesmerized. This will certainly become a new Christmas tradition for our family.


Now some highlights...


 




When I saw these night-vision spy goggles, two thoughts collided in my head: they were so entirely Andrew, and also? Reminded me heavily of those brothers in Sixteen Candles.





Oh yes, Madden 12. The kid was out of his mind.




Sometimes, a mom just scores, you know? The Barbie camper for my Hayley and Barbie and Tawny horse for my Moo.







And my favorite gift I gave this year? A framed, limited edition print of Michael Jordan. He was bowled ovah.




Also, my darling husband wanted to take a picture of me that afternoon. He's really not sneaky at all.




Good thing I'm not either.

No comments:

Post a Comment