March 26, 2012

Sassy Miss Crazyhair


I am the most blessed mama. I get to wake this one up every morning. "Goot MOEning, Mama," she says every morning. Then she wriggles under her white afghan until her bahookey sticks out sideways and her toes curl. I tickle and rub that bahookey and she stands up so I can lift her. She rides on my hip down the hallway to the stairs and every morning, I soak in the smell of her. Laundry detergent, coconut body wash, and dirt. Sometimes (despite a bath, I assure you), there is a matting of something in her blonde curls. She always nuzzles my neck and I always kiss her face and ask her how she slept.



On this morning I had just enough extra time to S T O P and look at her sassy crazy hair. And her cute skinny legs that sprout out from that bahookey.









1 comment:

  1. She is cute as a button!

    www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete