August 28, 2012

The Weekend Stands Thusly



The children played a rip-roaring rendition of Hunger Games this weekend. I was very sore that I only snapped this one photo of Katniss (in glasses), who came in for a drink. I did not capture the awesomeness that was Peeta and the others, wearing backpacks full of play food, with Nerf guns and rocks. Even the baby was wearing knee socks and a headband. Wait. She's always wearing knee socks and headband. Anyway, point? Yes, Hunger Games is now a thing.

And also, #3 would like to have glasses so much she's sleeping in these (no lenses).






Mabel's space is pretty special. All of the animals (and mostly the horses) watch her sleep every night.




I had an evening to myself recently. I poured a glass of my favorite Pinot and made cookies for dinner. And I don't feel the least bit bad about that.

Oh, and Mabel Rae picked out her first day of school duds for preschool. Wait until you see!


No comments:

Post a Comment