January 17, 2013

Things I Love Thursday



1. I looooove this little dreamcatcher, made from upcycled materials and children's beads. What a lovely thing for the girls to make for their room!




2. These pants are a nice combination of denim and leather. *Faints*



3. I need to replace the legs on our Eames chairs. These wooden ones are lovely, especially with that fur scuff draped across. Maybe its because its a chartreuse chair. Maybe. Maybe that's why I hyperventilated just now.




4. These are so precious. Little busts of crocheted stuffed animals, mounted on embroidered doilies. Be still my heart. I went to the site but unfortunately, there is no English translation. But how inspiring!



5. I've wanted to do a boudoir shoot for my husband for years now, but I'm not sure how to set that up myself. This picture is definitely on my short list of inspirational photos.



6. What a great getup. The black booties and leather jacket totally punk up this dressy look. The sequins, the yellow clutch, oh my!



7. I really MUST find some smaller rings to wear every day.



8. Ladies, it doesn't get more simple than this: wear heels. Even to the grocery store. [My personal fave is breaking in a new pair while vacuuming the house.]  If you are able, heels truly lengthen every leg and flatter every body shape and size. They instantly lift your spirit and add a smile to your face. They command attention and make you feel pretty. Not many things can duplicate that feeling. Black stilettos are a must for everyone who can wear them!



9. While I love this whole look, my most favorite piece in this ensemble is the blouse. It looks vintage chic and delicate, which pops against the rougher denim and leather.




10. This idea journal made me slobber and stutter. It is ah-mazing. I have the tools, I could make the time. I just don't know if I could keep my head on straight enough to USE it to help me.



All images are Pinned for sources.

1 comment:

  1. i love that dream catcher...so cute...

    ReplyDelete