March 22, 2013

Things I Love Thursday, Supersized. Again!



1. I love this print. It feels very 80's rocker to me.


2. I may always be a sucker for rain boots. I don't yet own a pair of Hunters, but a girl can dream.


3. I love the idea of using washi tape on the side of a frame to kick it up a notch!

4. What a wonderful summer work uniform. I see comfort and structure, with vintage or handmade pieces. This outfit doesn't have to be costly.


5. Mabel has a pair or two of these coming her way. What a wonderful and easy way to make leggings!

6. I own this tee. Palmer Cash has had it for a year or two and I stared at it for a good 500+ days, in longing. It's not expensive, so I don't really know what the holdup was. But finally a week or two ago, I snapped it up. I have worn it 5 times since and I am not ashamed. It's like buttah.

7. Arm party!


8. I love this little boy room. The afhan and the wall prints are my favorite parts.


9. What a wonderful great room. The bean bags are actually.... tasteful! Ha. I love this. It has so many different elements.


10. I think this is a great way to showcase instagram or polaroid photos. It's also a way to use up an empty corner in your home.


11. Allllllll we need is the lakehouse. This is to die for. Well, once you stick a hammock up there, too.


12. I'm hoping that I can find a similar coat in one of my favorite vintage stores soon. It's way too big, made out of faux fur, and is enough to make me pass out with deliciousness.


13. Love the idea of putting instagrams into a book! Scrapbooking a la 2013.


14. Wow. The hardwoods, the midcentury chair in black leather, the plants and rug, and that flipping wall hanging is... just wow.


All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment