1. The camel leather and printed rug, the pop of color and the curtains. This is a fantastic color scheme. Love.
2. I see a couple of things when I look at this shirt: the simplicity of the fleece - wow, the draping is amazing. I also see that I could probably MAKE this sucker out of a great XXXL sweatshirt picked up at my favorite thrift.
3. This mirror is so amazing and simple, and I most love how it pops against the white wood of the bureau.
4. Hello, uniform! I keep coming back to this photo over and over and over. I am collecting graphic tees for this spring and summer.
5. Bryon and I are going to start working on our outside landscaping again soon, and I LOVE the use of wood and leather here. Very inspiring.
6. Black bean and avocado tacos? Hell yes.
7. A recent graphic tee purchase on Etsy. Yoga tees that promise to be long, soft, and lived in. And the artist behind them is super sweet! Link on Pinterest.
8. I need a hand project and this criss cross quilt is delightful. It would make a wonderful coverlet for one of my girls.
9. I'm saving up $ for this life planner by Whitney English. It is amaaaaazing.
10. Its a staple, Peeps. Have one, wear one, wear it again. Dress it up or dress it down - jeans or a pencil skirt. Invest in the best you can afford.
11. This little girls' room is to die for. I know I've spotted that exact headboard at my local thrift store multiple times. And the yarn-wrapped branch with hanging pom poms? SWOON.
12. Okay, People. This is the primary photo I took into the stylist. She came mighty close. And yes, it took a week or two to get used to. But now I love it. GAH.
13. I need to have an arm party. Soon.
14. In love with faceted rings right now, and this huge lumpy thing is right up my alley.
15. Another string art project. I think Andy Roo needs this in his bedroom.
All images are Pinned for sources.