March 28, 2013

Things I Love Thursday



1. Oh how this is so true!



2. Would you just look at how simple, inexpensive and ADORABLE this is? Binder clips with a mix of photographs and embroidery. Oh, Natalie, I just love your style.



3. Adore this pillow.





4. Okay, I went to Drugstore Princess and found the drugstore dupe for Benefit's They're Real - the expensive, yet fabulous mascara... it's L'Oreal Voluminous (Original). Big plans to try this stuff out!




5. White leather? Oh my. Actually, what I love most about her outfit is the rolled boyfriend jeans with snappy shoes.



6. Black and white is always unstoppable. Always. 



7. I'm pretty sure if I had a neon pink dress, I, too would be unstoppable. I would love to wear this sexay thang on a hot date with my Jedi.



8. Mabel and Hayley will both be getting some leather sandals this spring. Just need to decide on colors...


9. Bobbi Brown's nude palette is my fave.




10. I know that Ikea has a darling, blue cart just like this. I prefer the raw metal look myself. One of these might have to come live in my pantry immediately.



11. I'm SO making this skirt.


12. I think every home should include this jar.


13. I love Lisa Leonard's chevron necklace. *Mother's Day COUGH-COUGH*


14. Wasabi edamame? Oh, lawsie.


15. Blueberries with biscuits and ice cream? Yeah, I showed this to B and his eyes rolled back in his head.



All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment