April 18, 2013
Things I Love Thursday
1. New frosting ideas for the most darling little cupcakes. I really must invest in a tip or two.
2. I loved the idea of letting kids draw and color in their own images - and then turning that into a 3D "town" with popsicle sticks.
3. Amazing reading nook (in a more amazing chair).
4. An outdoor tent room is my dream.
5. The lake house we visit is in dire need of this treatment this summer. Oh my!
6. The layers and clogs and sooooo 1980's poly skirt. Just love.
7. I am in love with this cart for storage in a dining room or library.
8. This outfit is a great combo: classy tapestry-styled skirt, booties, scarf, and striped shirt.
9. We need some book storage in our place. I love this colorful and modular unit, and definitely the gallery above.
10. Such beautiful knickers.
11. The girls' room might need one of these darling crafts.
12. Oh Misha Lulu, you stop my heart with wonderfulness.
13. Little girl room storage. Squee!
14. Such a beautifully-composed photo. I want one just like it.
15. Elsie Larson recently painted lyrics on her bedroom wall and I just swooned when I saw the project.
All images are Pinned for sources
Labels: Things I Love