May 15, 2013

Things I Love Thursday




1. I really must find a leather jacket or start a savings jar for one. The look of a fitted jacket with huuuuuge scarf and boyfriend jeans is an absolute favorite.




2. Beanie, big glasses, and a (faux) fur coat? Yes, please.




3. Black bean tostada with fried egg, cilantro, and avocado.




4. I love this dining room. I think it's the chairs, the chalkboard, and the steer head on the wall. But hey, that's just a guess.



5. Of all the things I've Pinned, I cannot track down the source of this delicious lingerie. I must; I love it.



6. I love this bedroom setup. So cozy.



7. This may be the summer of The Hat. Of course I'll need to find just the right one first.



8. It will be a while before my hair is long enough to pony anything, but I love this deconstruction one with instructions just the same.



9. Dream kitchen? HUZZAH.



10. Um, Bambi... would you mind terrible holding my necklaces? Mmm-thanks.



11. Classy shoe organization.



12. Two ingredient cookies! 2 ripe bananas, 1 cup oats...mix together...spoon onto on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 15 minutes! Can add a handful of choc chips or nuts or raisins.



13. Can you tell I'm feeling the urge to redecorate a tad? LOVE this headboard and side table for a bedroom. 



14. When I found these boots, I Instagrammed them with the title "next." They are the Corral Women's Vintage Lizard Overlay Western Boots and they made my heart stop for a while.


All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment