June 20, 2013

Things I Love Thursday



1. Leather and fur go together like peanut butter and jelly, yo. Love this.



2. Art in the home is so super important. Art can mean different things, of course. I love a mixture of photography and prints - and definitely love a mixture of frames as well.



3. These are amazing. Taller than I could justify, but definitely amazing.



4. One of these days I will find the right leather jacket waiting for me at a local thrift. I will keep searching.



5. Mabel, oh my.



6. I adore this embroidered blouse. It needs paired with some ripped jeans and petty boots, I think.



7. Rug, pouf, fiddle leaf fig, and fur. Mmmm.



8. What a great quilt pattern! I LOVE a good, scrappy quilt.



9. It's okay, you can call me a hypocrite now. I HATED southwestern style wear for my entire life until this past year. I don't know why it is, but I'm finally coming around to the graphics of it all. This bag is to die for.



10. Really. I must find the shopping source of this killer necklace. LOVE.



11. What a great summer uniform: darling printed shorts, layers up top, necklace, and casual blazer. I hope there are ankle boots down below!



12. Love this outfit by Madewell. Inspired to wear my black dress with a denim jacket!



13. I didn't even realize this was a watch until I read Garance's writing there - what a beautiful cuff!



14. Yes.



15. This cage light needs to live at my house.



16. I hope that's faux fur - and for the same of my loving I'm going to assume that it is. Love. SO luxurious.


All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment