1. Leather and fur go together like peanut butter and jelly, yo. Love this.
2. Art in the home is so super important. Art can mean different things, of course. I love a mixture of photography and prints - and definitely love a mixture of frames as well.
3. These are amazing. Taller than I could justify, but definitely amazing.
4. One of these days I will find the right leather jacket waiting for me at a local thrift. I will keep searching.
5. Mabel, oh my.
6. I adore this embroidered blouse. It needs paired with some ripped jeans and petty boots, I think.
8. What a great quilt pattern! I LOVE a good, scrappy quilt.
9. It's okay, you can call me a hypocrite now. I HATED southwestern style wear for my entire life until this past year. I don't know why it is, but I'm finally coming around to the graphics of it all. This bag is to die for.
10. Really. I must find the shopping source of this killer necklace. LOVE.
11. What a great summer uniform: darling printed shorts, layers up top, necklace, and casual blazer. I hope there are ankle boots down below!
12. Love this outfit by Madewell. Inspired to wear my black dress with a denim jacket!
13. I didn't even realize this was a watch until I read Garance's writing there - what a beautiful cuff!
15. This cage light needs to live at my house.
16. I hope that's faux fur - and for the same of my loving I'm going to assume that it is. Love. SO luxurious.
All images are Pinned for sources.