June 27, 2013
Things I Love Thursday
1. Crispy potatoes with fresh herbs and garlic.
2. Dear cobb salad, yes.
3. I have a thing for succulents and terra cotta pots. It's true.
4. White ranunculas. My favorite.
5. Ladies, go to your local thrift store. Plan an hour and try on a dozen pairs of jeans. (I suggest looking up a size because previous owners tend to shrink the shit out of things.) Try on men's, too, if you have the body shape for it. You are looking for the perfect pair (or three) of beat up, boyfriend jeans. Roll the cuffs up or wear them with heels. Dress them up with a cami and blazer, or a vintage tee and petty boots. I personally buy 2 sizes too big and wear them low on my hips. Comfort like you wouldn't believe.
6. These black pants and flat boots really stole my heart. I love this photo so much.
7. Cuuuuute outfit!
8. Well, I might avoid the ass-ripped jeans for the workplace. But otherwise, I'm down.
9. Grilled peanut butter and jelly. Crunchy peanut butter and blackberry jelly if you're moi.
10. These fish tacos look wonderful.
11. Love the headboard and the blanket.
12. This is a great cat-eye tutorial that isn't overly dramatic. Reminds me of photos of Judy from the 60's.
13. Look again. Yes, that is a denim vest under a black blazer. *Mind explodes*
14. Le sigh. The door, obviously. But the running shoes, faded and ripped black skinnies, and of course - the quilted leather.
All images are Pinned for sources.
Labels: Things I Love