1. The Sam Edelman petty boot. I have them and they may be (...wait for it) my favorite shoes of all time. I could sleep in them and they're perfect with dresses and pants!
2. Ascot Friday love. Her style is wicked cool.
3. This is what I'll be looking for the next time we visit the Black Hills. LOVE.
4. Dear JCrew: always. Even (and maybe especially) when you inspire track pants with a blazer. Dayum.
5. I LOVE this idea on refreshing an old item. Thrift repair and ripped jeans are quite the rage right now, so I love this method of showing the repair.
6. If I had the time, I would do this more often. I find that the kids eat much more fresh food if it is prepared ahead of time. The kids love the portability of this as well. And every child should be raised on hummus.
7. This faceted planter is awesome.
8. The large animal print and hide 'thing' is really growing on me.
9. Clay beads were something I used to make during French class in high school, when I wore Birkenstocks and had charms in my hair. Might have to do that again. And involve my girls.
10. I haven't quilted in a while. I love this pattern!
12. Dream dining room. Look at those built-ins! The Eames chair and rug are pretty sweet, too.
All images are Pinned for sources.