August 9, 2013

Things I Love Thursday



1. People, my mouth watered so much when I saw this photo that I promptly went home and set out to recreate these. We made them for Father's Day and invited my mother-in-law and the neighbor. Everyone ate eleventy five of them. It was foodgasmic.



2. Fall will be here soon enough. I love the idea of one-pot pasta.



3. Hello, gorgeous outfit with surprise boots!



4. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but when I do (gosh, I sound like the dos equis guy) I look to The Beauty Department for tips and tricks. Love this bronzer tutorial.



5. We'd love a couple of these chairs in our backyard.



6. How's come I can't find 43 of these just waiting for me at a thrift store, all beautiful and framed and everything?



7. Holy floors and doors, Batman.



8. JCrew again.



9. If you don't think I'd wear a blazer and a hat with a swimming suit on the beach, you don't know me very well. I LOVE this look.



10. I plan to live in this come fall: skinnies with boots, black top. And these particular boots are killer. Easy.



11. Le sigh. Well, add 4" to the skirt first and then... le sigh.



12. This is 3 yards of fabric, Peeps. Sewn in 3 seams and belted. Easy and lovely.








13. Outfits from LE CATCH. Be still my heart!



14. I never would have imagined that empty wooden frames (either mirrored or empty) would look so stunning in a kitchen. I mean, really.



15. The headboard is reallllllly amazing. The table and paintings, too.


All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment