1. People, my mouth watered so much when I saw this photo that I promptly went home and set out to recreate these. We made them for Father's Day and invited my mother-in-law and the neighbor. Everyone ate eleventy five of them. It was foodgasmic.
2. Fall will be here soon enough. I love the idea of one-pot pasta.
3. Hello, gorgeous outfit with surprise boots!
4. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but when I do (gosh, I sound like the dos equis guy) I look to The Beauty Department for tips and tricks. Love this bronzer tutorial.
5. We'd love a couple of these chairs in our backyard.
6. How's come I can't find 43 of these just waiting for me at a thrift store, all beautiful and framed and everything?
7. Holy floors and doors, Batman.
8. JCrew again.
9. If you don't think I'd wear a blazer and a hat with a swimming suit on the beach, you don't know me very well. I LOVE this look.
10. I plan to live in this come fall: skinnies with boots, black top. And these particular boots are killer. Easy.
11. Le sigh. Well, add 4" to the skirt first and then... le sigh.
12. This is 3 yards of fabric, Peeps. Sewn in 3 seams and belted. Easy and lovely.
13. Outfits from LE CATCH. Be still my heart!
14. I never would have imagined that empty wooden frames (either mirrored or empty) would look so stunning in a kitchen. I mean, really.
15. The headboard is reallllllly amazing. The table and paintings, too.
All images are Pinned for sources.