August 22, 2013

Things I Love Thursday



1. Dream kitchen. Black, white, and vintage all over.



2. I'm on my way. I have a few pieces, but dozens more to come.



3. This is a GREAT children's room. The pop of color on the bookcase really makes the room look exciting. And I love adult elements (the hide) in a kid's room.



4. Huevos Rancheros are coming to our house.



5. Fall uni anyone? I think yes.



6. Here's another amazing headboard idea. I adore the thick rattan (or is this technically wicker?) and sheer curtains.



7. Okay, we've got a lot of amazingness going on here. I love that beaded fringe flag. Wow. And the plants and the hat, and oh my. Just love it.



8. I know someone who starts school this year who would look absolutely darling in this outfit.



9. I want these bracelets when I grow up.



10. Hello, Favorite Outfit Evah.



11. Pull-on pants are totally chic at the office if paired with the right things. Did you know?



12. I love this coat and the distressed skirt.



13. I can't afford this line of clothing, but I certainly can love it a whole lot.



14. So delicate and classy.



15. This sort of makes me wish that the kids' dressers weren't in such good shape. Love this - holy cow.



16. This flag is cool!


All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment