1. Among my most favorite open kitchen shots EVER.
2. The southwest influence (I know, right?) and midcentury mix has me swooning over this. Wow.
3. I really must begin lettering again and using my chalkboard to practice.
4. Okay, I'm not crazy into cutesy nails - but this is easy. The little girls would love it!
5. Yes. Easy, white tee, black skirt, and gladiators. Hollah.
6. If I could find this sweater, I would be a very, very happy woman.
7. Rocket? Hmmm...
8. Oh I love this dining room, too! The chandelier, chairs, and brick are my favorite parts.
9. *Faints* So cool.
10. Yummy grilled lobster.
11. Yummy black on black outfit.
13. Love this simple bag. Too bad I never carry one.
14. I'm in love with simple rings. I must make the time to find some.
15. Such a delightful ombre. And what a great length, too!
16. Snow's a comin', Folks.
17. I adore this simple, stone necklace. Lovely.
All images are Pinned for sources.