September 1, 2013

Things I Love Thursday



1. Among my most favorite open kitchen shots EVER.



2. The southwest influence (I know, right?) and midcentury mix has me swooning over this. Wow.



3. I really must begin lettering again and using my chalkboard to practice.



4. Okay, I'm not crazy into cutesy nails - but this is easy. The little girls would love it!



5. Yes. Easy, white tee, black skirt, and gladiators. Hollah.



6. If I could find this sweater, I would be a very, very happy woman.



7. Rocket? Hmmm...



8. Oh I love this dining room, too! The chandelier, chairs, and brick are my favorite parts.



9. *Faints* So cool.



10. Yummy grilled lobster.



11. Yummy black on black outfit.



12. YES.



13. Love this simple bag. Too bad I never carry one.



14. I'm in love with simple rings. I must make the time to find some.



15. Such a delightful ombre. And what a great length, too!



16. Snow's a comin', Folks.



17. I adore this simple, stone necklace. Lovely.


All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment