1. What a beautiful wool coat. Oh my.
2. I love autumn because I can wear summer and winter clothes together. I love these shorts! So comfortable, but not tacky!
3. Grandpa sweaters are on my thrift list this fall. Love the look with shorts.
4. This fried egg sandwich looks amazing. I'll take mine minus the bread, please.
5. Autumn rings in tomato soup with basil - and cheddar sometimes.
6. This is a GORGEOUS dresser, and such an easy DIY!
7. We have a lot of vintage furniture in need of this trick. Naturally repair wood with vinegar and canola oil: Use 3/4 cup of oil, add 1/4 cup vinegar. white or apple cider vinegar, mix it in a jar, then rub it into the wood. You don't need to wipe it off; the wood just soaks it in. How cool is that!?
8. I'm pretty sure this is an enormous men's pajama shirt or robe. And I'm pretty sure I freaking love it. With pants.
9. Favorite kitchen. Oh my. Charcoal cabinets below and white cabinets above, with a white subway tile in between.
10. Perhaps this will be the year I finally buy the leopard or cheetah print heels. Its hard to find them with a solid wood heel, like this. Love it.