October 17, 2013

Things I Love Thursday


1. I keep pinning the same outfit, it seems. Clearly a huge favorite of mine. Vintage skirt + button down + booties. Le sigh.



2. I pinned this salad before I went Paleo, so I won't be having this exact black bean and quinoa salad - but it is beautiful and looks delicious none the less. A great Paleo sub would be zucchini and peas in this salad!



3. I literally GASPED, People. I love this outfit so much I can hardly stand to look at it. You know those are some old granny's pants. The boots, the bright scarf, and the topknot, too. Wowsers.



4. Rachel Zoe, I love your style. Black on black on black, yes, please.



5. Killer braids.



6. Speaking of braids, I love this nifty fishtail-esque tutorial.



7. Now, I think this beautiful girl should smile every now and then, but I love her hair. I think this is sort of what mine would have looked like if I'd taken care of it in high school instead of bleached and permed it. Delicious natural ombre.



8. Green heels with socks? Oh yes.



9. Halloween outfit possibility for the Moo Moo. I'm sure she'd add wings.



10. I love Smitten Studio's home. As in, love. Her gallery wall above the television recently inspired ours. And if I could find a tv cabinet that was both white and wood, I would fall over and cry. So awesome.



11. White blazers are thoroughly underutilized.



12. Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. This is a bomb of color and I love it!


All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment