October 23, 2013

Things I Love Thursday



1. This bedroom makes me think of Andrew. Love the hide and the poster, and of course that's a beautiful guitar.



2. If she'd looked like this on Twilight, she'd have looked better than Bella. This hair makes me swoon.



3. LAMP! And that bed is delicious with its vintage headboard and footboard and stacked up quilts. Yum.



4. What a cute little room! Sweeeeet!



5. Oh, Lulu, make me one of these!? The grainsack material is awesome!



6. I recently fell in love with another blog - www.vintagerevivals.com. Go and read for a few hours; you won't be disappointed. Love this photo of hers. That bureau is amazing.



7. The original recipe for these balls is: 2 ripe bananas, 1 c quick oats, 1/2 c chocolate chips, & a heaping spoonful of peanut butter. mix well, bake at 350 for 15 mins.  Oats are not something I eat anymore, so I plan to try this recipe subbing almond flour for the oats and almond butter for the peanut butter.



8. Dear JCrew, again I say always.



9. I love how humongous these prints are.



10. We love kitchens that have two types of cabinetry. I love these white cabinets above and the wood below. 



11. Why can't I find a sweater like this at my local thrift? Please?



12. Gorgeous dresser. I also like that lamp!



13. This necklace by Kim Dulaney has garnished more compliments, wow.  Find it and others here - https://www.etsy.com/shop/KimDulaney


All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment