November 14, 2013

Things I Love Thursday


1. I am currently feeding an obsession of dark hair and black attire. This takes the cake. The blazer and the maxi are my FAVE.



2. I love the wall decor in this home.



3. I love this pendant light. Love.



4. Why, hello darling and super comfortable outfit.



5. Kick ass outfit.



6. I noticed the source for this DIY is years old, but this is new to me: Paint by number makeover. Love!



7. Despite ourselves.



8. This will be my future floor tile. Amen.



9. I'm fighting the urge to Birk. I really am. I mean, not until spring at the earliest. But... sigh. I loved them in 1994 and I still love them now.



10. How cute are these little things?



11. I always loved Sir Mix-A-Lot.




12. Yes, Betty.  Yes.


All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment